The providers and staff at Main Street Pediatrics are continuing to monitor the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19.
It is our goal to provide quality health care to all our patients. We are following all Arizona State Health Department recommendations and CDC recommendations. Our providers and staff will keep up with all recommendations and ensure they are being followed.
In order to best serve our patients, we are implementing the following protocols:
- Please limit the number of caregivers you bring to your appointment.
- For their safety, please avoid bringing anyone to the office over the age of 60. If there is no alternative, please limit to one caregiver, call the office to coordinate visit. We will do our best to get caregiver and patient into an exam room at time of arrival.
- If you have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days AND have fever/cough please contact the Arizona State Health Department Coronavirus Hotline at 1-844-542-8201. If you need additional help, please contact our office and we will work with you to get proper health services.
- If you have had close contact with a laboratory confirmed case within the last 14 days and have NO symptoms, it is best to avoid our office and practice social distancing as much as possible. You may also call the Arizona Health Department for further guidance 1-844-542-8201.
- If you are experiencing fever and cough and have had NO contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact our office prior to arrival for further instructions. We understand this is a difficult time for everyone. We do ask that you KEEP YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS. This will ensure timely vaccines and medication management. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact us.
Our office extra precautions:
- Both sick and well visits sections are being sanitize continuously.
- Our Exam Rooms are always sanitized after every visit.
- Our restrooms are also being sanitize on a continuous basis.
We thank you for your understanding and we will work together to keep our kiddo’s safe while continuing to provide the best care we can.
For any additional questions, please contact us at: 480-307-6390
Thank you and we look to servicing you,